August 13 Update

 I spent some time drawing Sera (almost) all the way through since I knew what I wanted for her design, just missing weapon designs now. It was a pretty big challenge using an Intous but I finally figured out the trick to getting decent line art on it. In addition, I redesigned the dialogue system so that it would be easier for me to write dialogue. Before, it was formatted in json which was a massive headache to write, so I changed it into something that is far simpler, shorter and is one line. I was thinking of finding a plugin but I'm already having some issues with the scatter plugin so I figured I'd just write the tool so that I'd know how to actually fix it if it breaks due to a new version. 

The screenshot below has bilinear filtering on it, hence the horrible quality since I lost my GPU recently. my CPU was already on the weaker side back then and now its 10 yrs old so working with the integrated graphics is a real struggle. I'm planning on moving to a far better system soon since I'll need it for lightmapping - but for now I won't be able to do any videos. The skybox pictured below is also a placeholder with the oilify filter slapped on it, I plan to make my own once the new system comes in so things don't clash so horribly.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Post

March 17 update

July 16 Update