April 16 Update

Mostly sounds in this update. Some of them need a lot of work, especially the spear sounds. It'll be an iterative process like most things have been. There's still a lot of missing ones, but I'll add them in gradually. Last update mainly covered the new visual stuff.

One small change that happened was Godot 3.4.4 fixed some bug with shadows and now the walls of the canyon actually cast shadows now. It is nice - screenshot below.

 I'm still working on a prototype model for the boss char. I'll probably have to write out separate boss ai, cause the one the flytrap uses is very basic.

I also have made a prototype for a boss arena. No idea if it'll work with navigation path and everything but may as well try. I didn't want to do something too static and simplistic and I wanted something with a catch to it. Once I make a few additions to it, I'll post a vid.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Post

March 17 update

July 16 Update