Late Jan Update

 I added a simple vertex shader to the dashes that "smears" the mesh. It took me an embarassingly long time because I'm pretty bad at shaders. Right now the dash is a solid color but it'll be easy to add a texture to it later on. I used this ue4 tutorial as a guide for getting the general idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDgAAwbKFZU but I didn't follow it too closely since I wanted to puzzle it out.

Pressing launch in air now allows for the opposite of a launch, a fast fall attack of some sort. Right now only gauntlets' is implemented and it does a down punch and a straight down crash into the ground that has a decent attack radius.

I'm in the process of updating a bunch of older animations and adding new ones, since sword's are all really old + chain is way too short. I'm also starting on sound soon, so hopefully that'll add a new level.

Added support for different flinch animations so now the enemy can have different "damaged" animations depending on the attack.

I'd like one of them to be an auto aim attack so it'll search for the nearest ground enemy to target.

This update came a bit slower since I had to restructure the attack system a while back and that created a bunch of bugs that I had to spend a good amount of time fixing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Post

March 17 update

July 16 Update