Oct 9th Update

 I have been filling in the last bits and pieces of the boss fight. Mainly adding missing particle effects, an actual transition to the stage and a transition out of it. I also recently had some playtesters run though it and one of them pointed out that the tutorial kills momentum. So I am working in a better tutorial on the first level. I am also planning on reworking bits of the first level so that it progresses in a different way and will hopefully let me put in more combat scenarios and have them show up a bit earlier, because I personally found while watching it that I was feeling a bit fatigued and wondering when we would "get to the good part" as in beating up monsters. I also might remove some puzzles that I feel are just not interesting or unique (the final one probably). I acknowledge I've been a bit slow unfortunately because I tend to go back and fix stuff up, but I really want to make sure this game is good rather than just pushing something out. On the side I've been casually modeling some more of floor 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late Jan Update

June 30 Update

May 19th Update