August 29 Update

 I've been adding final tweaks to the boss fight, and working on a new addition to the combo system which should make it easier for single players (but also provide a way for coop players to coordinate...or possibly troll each other. Sera has a new attack (I am also working a new weapon for Lea) and I'm moving a bit in the direction of practice round styles of combos, so expect some flashy combos, air attacks coming in. Initially I was going to go for a toned down simpler action game with ALAWT but I just like my flashy combos too much. Even then it's not going to be the level of practice round which was planned to have different combos based on weapons swapping, I think that will be expanding the scope by too much. I just felt like I needed more excitement in the combat though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late Jan Update

Feb 6 Update

Oct 19 update