June 21st Update

 Got the ability for players to drop props on the floor working fully along with the item shop. I just need to have the game round wrap up and properly transition into story scenes, clean up the character sprites then I should have a demo available soon. I don't have any music, but I might throw in some free placeholder ones online for now just to get something out there. Players can also put their own music into a specific folder and the game will not only play it but sync to it with certain objects.

Edit: Still modeling a bunch of customers too. Modeling hair ...just kinda sucks. I was trying to model a couple of common butch haircuts but they look terrible so they're probably not going to make it to the demo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late Jan Update

May 19th Update

Feb 6 Update